About Me

My photo
I passionate about photography and travel. There are two types of photographs that I enjoy. 1. The type that you take and may only need some tweaks such as exposure or saturation. 2. The type that contains more post-processing work done to it so at the end it’s more of an abstract work of art. This blog is a documentation of both along with some travel experiences. You will be able to see more of my photography at www.dianadominguezphotography and at www.ddfoto.etsy.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Black and white photo during spring.

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
Dorothea Lange


I took this photo on a spring day of a dead leaf at Jones Gap Park. How ironic as plants and flowers were coming to life again here lay this leaf in a sort of curved, fetal position. I used a black and white film and developed it myself.

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting photograph. Welcome to the blogosphere. I am sure you will come to love it and the wonderful people you will meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruthsartwork! Looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete